|SHORT CHRISTMAS QUOTES & SAYINGS
|Looking for a more inspirational message to include in your holiday cards? If so, check out the Christmas quotes below to figure out what to write on a holiday card.Looking for a more inspirational message to include in your holiday cards? If so, check out the Christmas quotes below to figure out what to write on a holiday card.
- The Christmas tree is a symbol of love, not money. There’s a kind of glory to them when they’re all lit up that exceeds anything all the money in the world could buy.
~ Andy Rooney
- Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed.
~ Charles Schultz
- What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.
~ Agnes M. Pahro
- Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance, each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon.
~ Deborah Whipp
- Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.
~ Helen Steiner Rice
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
~ Roy L. Smith
- We are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.
~ Laura Ingles Wilder
- All the Christmas presents in the world are worth nothing without the presence of Christ.
~ David Jeremiah
- Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it white.
~ Bing Crosby
- Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
~ Romans 15:13
- Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable Gift.
~ 2nd Corinthians 9:15
- Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
~ James 1:17
- You can never truly enjoy Christmas until you can look up into the Father’s face and tell Him you have received His Christmas gift.
~ John R. Rice
- May the hope, the peace, the joy, and the love represented by the birth in Bethlehem this night fill our lives and become part of all that we say and do.
~ Rev. Richard J. Fairchild