|MISCELLANEOUS CHRISTMAS QUOTES & SAYINGS
|One of the best things about Christmas is all the wonderful quotes that come along with it. Christmas quotes can be found on cards, in books, and even on social media.
We’ve collected the best short Christmas quotes all in one place.
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.
- If “ifs” and “buts” were candy and nuts, wouldn’t it be a Merry Christmas?
- At Christmas, all roads lead home.
- Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, and home.
~ W.J. Ronald
- People can’t concentrate properly on blowing other people to pieces if their minds are poisoned by thoughts suitable to the twenty-fifth of December.
~ Ogden Nash
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year, and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
- I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white dude would come into my neighborhood after dark.
- From a commercial point of view, if Christmas did not exist it would be necessary to invent it.
- I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirits in jars and open a jar of it every month.
- When we were children, we were grateful to those who filled our stockings at Christmas time. Why are we not grateful to God for filling our stockings with legs?
- Next to a circus, there ain’t nothing that packs up and tears out faster than the Christmas spirit.
- Christmas is a time when you get homesick — even when you’re home.